Solar Alternatives is a privately held solar engineering, procurement and construction company headquartered in New Orleans, Louisiana, serving many regions with locations in Mississippi and Texas. Solar Alternatives has been designing and installing solar systems throughout the Gulf South since 2008. The staff of electrical engineers, project managers and procurement experts work on the leading edge of implementing state of the art energy strategies utilizing the latest in technology and equipment.
This role will report to the Service Department Field Coordinator and will support team department management in growing business through data driven analytics. Additionally, this role will support the Service Department's commitment to providing an exceptional customer experience through diligent program management and proactive communication.
- Learn multi-OEM solar platform monitoring apps which range from basic error alert to modest system diagnostics.
- Aggregating all systems data (5-10) to one central compilation.
- Provide daily system reports on alerts. This will include OEM, name, address, contact and send to designated manager.
- Update dBase daily
- Organizational Impact: Executes job responsibilities in alignment to our commitment to the customer experience
- Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
- Problem Solving/Complexity of work: Analyzes moderately complex problems using technical experience and judgement
- Team Oriented: Demonstrates strong collaboration skills
Pursuing undergrad of master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or Data Analytics