Pluto7 has been awarded the 2019 Global Google Cloud Specialization Partner of the Year Award for Data and Analytics.
Pluto7 is a Google Premier Partner for services and solutions company focused on building ML, Ai, Analytics, solutions to accelerate business transformation. We are a Premier Google Cloud Partner, servicing Retail, Manufacturing, Healthcare, and Hi-Tech industries. We’re seeking passionate people to work with us to change the way data is captured, accessed and processed, to make data-driven insightful decisions.
Must Have Skills
- Hands-on experience in database systems (Structured and Unstructured).
- Programming in Python, R, SAS.
- Overall knowledge and exposure on how to architect solutions in cloud platforms like GCP, AWS, Microsoft Azure.
- Develop and maintain scalable data pipelines, with a focus on writing clean, fault-tolerant code.
- Hands-on experience in data model design, developing BigQuery/SQL (any variant) stored.
- Optimize data structures for efficient querying of those systems.
- Collaborate with internal and external data sources to ensure integrations are accurate, scalable and maintainable.
- Collaborate with business intelligence/analytics teams on data mart optimizations, query tuning and database design.
- Execute proof of concepts to assess strategic opportunities and future data extraction and integration capabilities..
- Data extraction, Data cleansing and transformation.
- Strong knowledge on REST APIs, Http Server, MVC architecture.
- Knowledge on continuous integration/continuous deployment.
Preferred But Not Required
- Machine learning and Deep learning experience
- Certification on any cloud platform is preferred.
- Experience of data migration from On-Prem to Cloud environment.
- Exceptional analytical, quantitative, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills