Cress Health is an early-stage startup tackling an overlooked problem in the current COVID-19 pandemic: healthcare worker trauma. As we go through these uncharted times, burnout and distress amongst clinical professionals and others at the front lines of this crisis are reaching an all-time high.
Through the Cress™ app, we provide data-driven self-care tools and a confidential peer support platform to our healers as well as others in need of mental wellness. In order to help as many people as possible, we’re looking for motivated students of all backgrounds and experiences to join our rapidly-growing team for the upcoming Summer 2020!
Technical Product Manager:
- Guide a continuous product iteration cycle from initial concept to official launch
- Inform the design – and analyze the outcomes – of in-app tests and experiments
- Define metrics and develop KPIs to measure the success of our core platform
- Help outline product roadmap and execute go-to-market strategy
Please note that all positions will be unpaid and remote. Interns will be working 12 - 20 hours/week. Longer term positions may be available upon further discussion.
- A keen interest in mental health, technology, and SaaS companies
- You can internalize an entire cross-functional business and lead a comprehensive product vision
- You have experience designing and building a multi-product platform
- You’re a creative product thinker who loves collaborating across the company with engineering, analytics, marketing, design and sales to experiment and build superior products
- You’re motivated by the the chance to improve the lives of your users