ABOUT NOODLE PARTNERS:
Online education is no longer a novel or niche idea. It is the fastest growing segment in higher education, accounting for 20% of all enrollees and 35% of graduate-level certificates and degrees. It’s also getting increasingly competitive, as more and better programs are launching each semester. Universities need to go online quickly, economically and elegantly, creating programs that students can’t wait to tell their friends about and that their professors want to teach.
Noodle Partners helps universities bring programs online with flexibility, transparency, efficiency, and joy. That’s why more top universities chose us last year than all other online program managers combined.
WHY WORK WITH US?
An internship at Noodle Partners will challenge both your industry knowledge and ability to work in the fast-paced environment of a rapidly scaling company. As we grow, we expect every employee - from intern to CEO - to own and propel projects with real impact. Our summer internship program is built for highly-motivated, positive, disciplined individuals who are not afraid to fail.
We offer an array of professional work opportunities across our teams, and this year we’ll have a focus on how to build and thrive in a successful remote working environment. During your time at Noodle, you will be mentored by some of our best and brightest, challenged with projects that have lasting impact on our business function, and will present a capstone project with your cohort’s recommendations to our executive team.
ABOUT THE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM:
We are a largely remote workforce in normal times, and have shifted to 100% workforce during COVID. In light of the uncertainty this summer holds, we have decided to shift to a completely remote internship for our 2020 cohort. Should our NYC, Philly and/or Denver offices open back up safely before August, we will certainly welcome interns living nearby to come in then!
We’re keeping our internship program start date flexible as we get more input on your availability. Many of you enrolled in spring semesters will have adjustments to your school schedule, so we’ll make a start date decision once we have the information we need. The program could begin soon as May 26th, or as late as June 8th.
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis until the cohort is full. Noodle interns are paid $18/hour and work an average of 40 hours per week. If you are applying to our internship program, you must have proper authorization to work in the U.S. for the duration of the program.
ABOUT THE ROLE
The Product Management internship is focused on identifying customer needs or issues, creating and developing the best possible solution(s) to realize a product or feature at Noodle Partners.
Product Management interns will work closely with their manager, collaborating cross-functionally across teams as necessary.
- Gather documents and requirements necessary to a product creation and launch
- Support in identifying and developing new products, features, and processes, that solve business issues
- Perform documentation and process reviews to improve quality, productivity, and efficiency
- Take part in day-to-day team activities and other assigned duties
- This role is a great opportunity for a motivated individual to gain a first-hand understanding of how a product team works while learning the day-to-day concerns, processes, and goals of an ed tech company. As part of the Noodle community, you will also be able to take part in remote company-wide meetings and gatherings and are encouraged to learn from Noodlers across all our teams and companies, not just your own.
For the majority of the program, interns from all departments will have the opportunity to take part in weekly leadership talks or workshops aimed at providing practical advice for career growth and expanding intellectual horizons. Planned topics include personal branding, design thinking, personal finance, job search strategy, and more.
We’re looking for self-starters who are not afraid to ask questions, communicate openly, and who can proactively find ways to help their team solve problems.
- are community oriented - they have a group-first mentality, are generous with their time and energy and always express gratitude for their teammates’ contributions
- are intellectually curious
- are comfortable working in collaborative environments both online and in person
- have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- are comfortable creating documentation in industry-standard software
- Google Docs/MS Office (presentation software, spreadsheets, text-based documents)
- can effectively manage their schedules and projects
- have a growth mindset
If this looks like you, please apply with a note on why we’re a good match along with your most recent CV! We look forward to seeing your name. :)
Noodle Partners is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and strive to create an inclusive environment for all employees. Please apply to this position if you feel that you meet most or all qualifications.