Cress Health is an early-stage startup tackling an overlooked problem in the current COVID-19 pandemic: healthcare worker trauma. As we go through these uncharted times, burnout and distress amongst clinical professionals and others at the front lines of this crisis are reaching an all-time high.
Through the Cress™ app, we provide data-driven self-care tools and a confidential peer support platform to our healers as well as others in need of mental wellness. In order to help as many people as possible, we’re looking for motivated students of all backgrounds and experiences to join our rapidly-growing team for the upcoming Summer 2020!
Software Engineer, Backend:
- Design and develop high-volume, low-latency applications for mission-critical systems using Node.js, GoLang, or Java
- Solve data-driven problems such as caching, version control, batch processing, real-time concurrency, and security
- Work with product and engineering teams to release services that operate at high volume
Please note that all positions will be unpaid and remote. Interns will be working 15 - 20 hours/week. Longer term positions may be available upon further discussion.
- A keen interest in mental health, technology, and SaaS companies
- Working knowledge of API development and industry security practices
- Comfortable with multi-tasking on multiple projects and initiatives