About Turing Video
Turing Video, a well funded A.I. startup co-founded by several PhDs from USC and UCLA, is pioneering the robotics industry with leading artificial intelligence and navigation systems for security robots being used worldwide.
Located in the heart of Silicon Valley, Turing Video develops state-of-the-art deep learning, edge computing and self-patrolling technology, to enable robots to assess situations and collaborate with human beings and security systems in real-time, keeping facilities and inventory secure.
We are looking for a DevOps Engineer who is pursuing or has achieved a CS/EE related bachelor degree to join our technical team. Candidates will be involved throughout the development life cycle of the Turing Video application development with particular responsibility on quality and emphasis on provision, maintenance and implementation of infrastructure automation.
What you’ll do
- Responsible to provision our products
- Responsible to develop technical maintenance plans
- Verify the quality of product; verify functionality and data output against requirements
- Keen attention to detail and be exceptionally good at identifying inconsistencies and flaws
- Support off-hours launch and monitoring of systems with IT teams as needed
- Log, manage, and retest defects in bug tracking system
What you bring to the table
- Pursuing or has achieved a CS/EE or related bachelor degree
- Solid experience in automation using scripting languages
- Basic knowledge of Linux/Unix system
- Basic understanding of networking
- Experience in using open source tools like Git, stash and Jenkins is a plus
- Clear understanding of the product development cycle, technical requirements and project management
Why to work with us?
- Boost your talent and experience in a fast growing startup environment
- Work and challenge yourself with cutting edge technology to reshape AI industry
- You will definitely learn a lot and improve your various skills with our talented agile team