The Green Bay Packers’ IT team is searching for a self‐motivated college student studying Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field, to intern. We are looking for someone skilled and ambitious to assist our IT staff in everyday functions as well as unique and critical projects.
- Computer hardware troubleshooting and repair.
- Deploying system images.
- Monitoring and completing Help Desk requests.
- Printer maintenance and supply management.
- Testing of stadium services (IPTV, Wi‐Fi, AV, etc.).
- Working on miscellaneous projects as needed.
Travel: No travel is expected for this position.
- College student pursuing or recent graduate with an Associate’s Degree or Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, or a related field.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Assist users in a polite, friendly, and knowledgeable manner.
- Follow through with projects and requests from start to finish.
- Experience using Microsoft Windows 7 & 10.
- Experience using Microsoft Office.
- Preferred experience in Help Desk support.
- Preferred experience in printer and copier troubleshooting and repair.
- Flexibility to work weekends and after-hours as needed.
- Ability to lift and carry up to 50 pounds frequently (typically printers and computers).