Cress Health is an early-stage startup tackling an overlooked problem in the current COVID-19 pandemic: healthcare worker trauma. As we go through these uncharted times, burnout and distress amongst clinical professionals and others at the front lines of this crisis are reaching an all-time high.
Through the Cress™ app, we provide data-driven self-care tools and a confidential peer support platform to our healers as well as others in need of mental wellness. In order to help as many people as possible, we’re looking for motivated students of all backgrounds and experiences to join our rapidly-growing team for the upcoming Summer 2020!
Software Engineer, Frontend:
- Identify and address potential performance bottlenecks to improve user experience
- Assist product development efforts by identifying areas of prospective platform growth and building respective front-end libraries
- An eye for great products and the ability to collaborate with engineers, product managers, and designers to effectively deliver them
- Comfortable with multi-tasking on multiple projects and initiatives
- Knowledge of best practices in engineering, security, and design