Product Description: Laila is a social assistant that puts college students in touch with friends, activities, and experiences. In addition, users are able to anonymously float ideas out to their friends, directly invite them to hangout, and publish events to all of their friends.
Mission: The ultimate goal of Laila isn’t to just improve the process of getting together with friends, we're upgrading people's lives. By lowering the barrier to reaching out and gathering ideas of things to do, Laila allows for people to live in the present moment, giving them a happier and more fulfilling life.
Internship main objective: Work alongside our founding team to maintain and build Laila's iOS app.
iOS Developer Intern Responsibilities:
• Add new features and functionalities to the existing iOS app
• Work on improving usability and security of the app
• Work to diagnose and resolve issues
• Play a key role in designing and developing the next generation of the app
• Participate in the designs of new features
• Deliver high-quality code within specified deadlines
Communication, Creative Problem Solving, time management, Cross-functional teamwork, Swift/Objective C/iOS/Xcode , flutter, gremlin