Explorastay is looking for bright and driven individuals for growth marketing roles, with a preference for high school or university students! Explorastay is a comparison site for flexible 1-12 month housing - we compare thousands of furnished 30+ day rentals from 25+ sites; think Expedia for 1+ month stays. Our first batch of interns exceeded expectations and many were promoted to manager roles, so we’re looking to build on that success! We’re looking for the right individuals to join our rapidly-growing company. The initial internship is unpaid and remote.
About Us: Explorastay was founded by two UT Austin students to address the underserved month-to-month rentals market. In under 4 months, our company has done over 5 figures revenue, secured a seed round, accepted into the coveted Capital Factory Accelerator in Austin, and put together an advisory board of travel and real estate mentors.
What You’ll Do:
You’ll learn how a hot Austin startup grows organically and acquires users, enjoy exclusive access to startup events, and execute initiatives that drive actual revenue-generating results! You’ll also get to work directly with the CEO, obtain resume and career advice, and gain a ton of knowledge about real estate, hospitality, and travel marketplaces.
1. Implementing user-acquisition strategies with an emphasis on Facebook marketing
2. Managing and optimizing Facebook Groups with over 100k+ users to drive traffic to site
3. Conducting user research to understand different use cases and user types
1. Fast learner with strong communication skills
2. A great attitude
3. Interest in startups or travel/hospitality/rental marketplaces
4. Preferred but not required - previous growth or marketing related experience
1. Resume-building experience
2. Exclusive access to startup events and conventions
3. Opportunity to be promoted to equity-bearing manager roles
4. Resume, interview, and career advice
5. Incredible networking opportunities
6. Involvement with an incredible team of exceptional students from across the nation