Brand Representatives will:
1) Facilitate awareness and engagement with the Cress Health brand/suite of products on campus and in the local community.
2) Develop and execute on-campus/community initiatives to drive app downloads/conversion and increase mental health literacy.
3) Take part in creating a mental wellness positivity campaign with the goal of spreading hope amidst the current COVID-19 climate.
1) Brand representatives earn 20% commission on all revenue generated through their outreach initiatives. Additional performance-based incentives will be given as well.
2) Brand representatives receive free lifetime access to all current and future Cress Health products for personal use.
3) Brand representatives receive priority consideration for all Cress Health internship opportunities.
4) Brand representatives receive access to Cress Health’s nationwide network of organizations and industry professionals.
5) Brand representatives can improve their interpersonal communication skills and receive first-hand insight into the operations of a rapidly-growing startup.
6) As a Cress Health brand representative, you can take pride in the fact that you’re doing your part in the fight against COVID-19.
1) Candidates should have a minimum 3.0 GPA.
2) Campus and/or community leadership experience is highly preferred.