Cress Health is a VC-backed company tackling an overlooked problem in the current COVID-19 pandemic: the rising mental health crisis. As we go through these uncharted times, levels of depression and anxiety are reaching an all-time high, a demand that our current mental health resources are ill-equipped to meet.
Through the Cress™ suite of apps, combining data-driven analytical tools with personalized chat-based support, we’re on a mission to empower and support the mental wellness of people all across the nation.
In order to help as many people as possible, we’re looking for motivated individuals of all backgrounds and experiences to join our rapidly expanding team. This is an excellent opportunity for self-motivated individuals who enjoy working closely with various teams, including marketing, sales, and product development, and are interested in developing resources to spread hope amidst the current COVID-19 climate.
1) Develop and execute sales strategies to drive conversion and app downloads.
2) Implement marketing/social media campaign strategies to raise awareness of the Cress mission.
3) Assist senior sales strategy managers to achieve overall team goals.
4) Impact and contribute meaningful work that will offer first-hand insight into the operations of a rapidly-growing startup.
1) Candidates should have a minimum 3.0 cumulative GPA.
2) Demonstrated leadership, persuasive, initiative, and communication skills
3) Possess a strong work ethic and an entrepreneurial spirit