Talklet is a startup aiming to make mental healthcare accessible. We offer affordable, short, and informal consultations over our web-app for individuals who face stressors but don’t require traditional therapy.
We are building out our brand before we launch, and so we're looking for graphic designers or people with marketing experience to join us! If you have no prior experience in marketing, don't worry. We care about whether you have a passion for mental health and an interest in learning more about startup growth marketing.
Some projects you will be doing:
* Promote Talklet brand through designing social media posts and idea generation
* Mental health related content for blog (can be research or write if they are interested in writing)
* Data analytics: analyze social media analytics to optimize campaign
Time commitment/week: 5-10 hours (Remote, Part-Time)
Compensation: As a startup, we will compensate you in other means. Pay is negotiable.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions! We are happy to speak with you.
Check out our website at talklet.org
* Interest in mental health awareness
* Past experience with basic graphic design tools like Canva, Crello
* Experience with Adobe Photoshop/ Illustrator etc is a plus
* Understanding of UI/UX is a plus
* Understanding of social media marketing and startup branding is a plus