Joining Intuitive Surgical, Inc. means joining a team dedicated to using technology to benefit patients by improving surgical efficacy and decreasing surgical invasiveness, with patient safety as our highest priority.
Primary Function of Position:
We are seeking an action-oriented, positive, entrepreneurial person to help drive corporate strategic initiatives within the Systems, Vision, Digital, and Data team (SVDD). This individual will report to the Director of Business Strategy & Operations and work closely with the Director to organize, coordinate, and run cross-functional project teams on topics that vary from M&A integrations to defining new business models and internal governance to digital & data strategies.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Participate in weekly meetings with project team(s) to ensure key initiatives are on track and initiate meaningful conversations
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure business initiatives, create work plans, lead analysis, and develop recommendations
- Anticipate issues, respond to changes with agility, and be fundamentally solution-minded
- Articulate complex topics in simple and digestible communications
- Prepare impactful and polished presentations for senior leadership meetings
- Support Business Strategy & Operations team in ad hoc analysis and strategic projects
- Ability to organize, track, prioritize, and drive objectives of multiple concurrent projects across a cross functional teams with no formal reporting lines
- High level of proficiency creating visual design and messaging for presentations to executive level audience
- Learning to be comfortable with change and ambiguity
- Become more proficient in how to adjust to multiple demands while constantly shifting priorities under tight deadlines and time constraints
Commitment: Must be available to work full-time hours, M-F for 10-12 weeks beginning Summer of 2020.
- Must be concurrently enrolled and returning to an academic program in the fall in an accredited degree-seeking program.
- Strong analytics and interest in how business and function operate
- Problem-solving mindset; comfort working in the grey area
- Excellent interpersonal and time-management skills
- Confident, polished, and succinct verbal and written communicator
- Ability to articulate complex ideas and synthesize findings into key takeaways