Lovepop is looking for an ambitious design intern to help create and evolve the future of the Lovepop products. We’d love to find individuals with a balance of great design sensibilities, intermediate understanding of 3D modeling, and desire to learn more about the needs of Lovepop customers. This position is remote, part-time (20hrs/week), paid, and for credit. This position works directly with the US and Vietnam Physical product design team and closely with our marketing and production teams.
What You'll Do Here
- Support our physical product design team by developing files for prototyping and production
- Create sketches and concepts for cards and new products
- Maintain systems for on-going projects
- Work with a motivated group of individuals remotely!
What You'll Bring To The Table
- Ability to apply your 3D/Rhino knowledge to our engineering process
- Ability to think across 2D and 3D spaces
- Can articulate ideas through sketches and illustrations
- Comfortable using Photoshop/Illustrator/pen & paper
- Ability to balance priorities and stay flexible while delivering projects on-time
- Meticulous and careful with deliverables
- Ability to apply systems thinking
- Have a go-getter attitude and can manage work independently and collaboratively
- You are goal driven and excited to do whatever it takes to get to the best possible design
- Can collaborate and communicate with the team seamlessly in a remote environment
You'll Be Great If You
- Have experience with bringing projects through design and an understanding of production
- Strong hands-on skills in building immaculate physical prototypes - since we work with physical products, strong hands-on experience will add value even in a remote work environment!
- Understands the basics of digital printing technologies in manufacturing
- Working knowledge of Excel
- Have a love for working with paper and love being a part of a team!