Are you passionate about connecting people and social media marketing? Come join us at Glimpse as a social media manager intern!
Glimpse is a Y-Combinator, VC-backed company meaningfully engaging people online. On Glimpse, people match for a series of one-on-one, time-boxed video calls. Each call includes fun icebreaker questions and games to play.
This is an unpaid, part-time position of 7-10 hours/week.
What you’d do:
- Take ownership over @joinglimpse socials through creating and managing a social media calendar
- Brainstorm and create engaging content for social media platforms (Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram)
- Coordinate with the content marketing manager to promote blog posts on our socials
- Research and identify current trends in our social media platforms to increase followers and engagement
- Excited about Glimpse and looking to work in a fast-paced, creative start-up environment
- Creative, results-oriented, organized, and collaborative
- Clear and concise writing skills
- Graphic design skills (familiarity with design software like Adobe Illustrator, Canva, Figma, etc.) a plus
- Previous social media internship experience a plus
- Interest and knowledge of current trends in social media and tech/startups