Full-time. Remote or local (San Francisco, CA). Starting as soon as possible.
About the company
Photon empowers financial services and eCommerce businesses with computer vision to automate invoices and receipts. Photon turns paper and pdf invoices, receipts, POs, and packing slips into a modern collaboration platform for commerce, preventing problems before they become costly. Backed by the Nasdaq Entrepreneurial Center and Village Global, its leadership brings experience from eCommerce and SaaS unicorns, Google AI, Y Combinator, Stanford, and 4 exits and an IPO.
What you will do
• Build a React app and python/Django app that processes PDFs, images, invoices, and receipts for Quickbooks and Shopify
• Create integrations, APIs and webhooks for the captured structured data
• Build a document and invoice collaboration app with embedded chat, like Slack for documents/invoices
• Deploy the app into production
• Own the shipped product, including QA
• Have repos and/or demos to show your previous work
• Knowledge in and/or passion for enterprise SaaS, and AWS devops
• Excellent communication, critical thinking, problem-solving, and team skills