Open Water is looking for ambitious and open-minded UI/UX Designers to join our team. You will be responsible for gathering user requirements, designing graphic elements, and building navigation components. We expect you to have experience with designer software and wireframe tools, as well as a portfolio of design projects. You will ensure that all elements of the online user experience are optimized for improved usability, usefulness, and exceptional visual design. Ultimately, you will play a key role in the successful launch of Open Water portfolio companies.
- Developing and conceptualizing a comprehensive UI/UX design strategy for the brand
- Producing high quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, flow diagrams, storyboards, site maps, and prototypes
- Designing UI elements and tools such as navigation menus, search boxes, tabs, and widgets for our digital assets.
- Testing UI elements such as CTAs, banners, page layouts, page designs, page flows, and target links for landing pages.
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Strong grasp of standard UX software such as Figma, Sketch, OmniGraffle, Axure, InVision, UXPin, Balsamiq, Framer, or the like is a must.
- Familiarity with design software like Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop
- Experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design.
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate design processes, ideas, and solutions to teams and clients
- Be open to receiving feedback and constructive criticism
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks.