Lease Easy is looking for a Product Design intern. Lease Easy is a metasearch and recommendation website for the mid-term rentals space. We serve as an aggregator of 1+ month flexible furnished rentals and help individuals in need of temporary stays find the right fit. We're venture backed and a member of the Capital Factory accelerator program. Founded by 2 UT Austin students, Lease Easy is striving to become the first touchpoint for anyone looking for flexible stays. We're looking to work with a driven individual with previous experience in product design.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Creating mockups using tools like Figma to redesign our website
• Working with development team to iterate design elements
• Bringing a fresh, modern look to our website
• Working directly with the CEO to develop and execute paid marketing campaigns
• Managing a team of 6 interns
• Weekly virtual team meetings and access to Capital Factory workspace (if you're in Austin or Dallas)
• Ability to strengthen your communication and presentation skills when building partnerships
• Incredible resume building experience
• Being a part of a tightly-knit team of super smart and motivated students
(P.S. the website linked is a template of our old site and is not what our new site looks like). If you want to join a growing team of innovative student leaders transforming the rentals space, look no further! At Least Easy, we value positive vibes and a willingness to learn, so if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Lease Easy is a venture backed startup in the mid-term rentals space. We're a member of the prestigious Capital Factory Accelerator in Austin, and in the process of fundraising. All our founding team is from UT Austin, and we're looking to expand quickly!
• Previous experience with UI/UX design and creating mockups
• Familiarity with tools like Figma
• A passion for product design