Lease Easy is looking for a marketing officer to join the founding team for equity. Lease Easy is a metasearch and recommendation website for the mid-term rentals space. We serve as an aggregator of 1+ month flexible furnished rentals and help individuals in need of temporary stays find the right fit. We're venture backed and a member of the Capital Factory accelerator program. Founded by 2 UT Austin students, Lease Easy is striving to become the first touchpoint for anyone looking for flexible stays.
We're looking for someone who is driven, curious, and looking to undertake a critical role in a fast growing startup!
• Working directly with the CEO to develop and execute paid marketing campaigns
• Managing a team of 6 interns
• Weekly virtual team meetings and access to Capital Factory workspace (if you're in Austin or Dallas)
• Ability to strengthen your communication and presentation skills when building partnerships
• Incredible resume building experience
• Being a part of a tightly-knit team of super smart and motivated students
You will be responsible for the following:
• Developing a long term content marketing strategy
• Developing strategic outreach and seeking partnerships
• Tracking key metrics and independently managing initiatives
• Writing strong blog posts and other content
• Understanding how to optimize web SEO
(P.S. the website linked is a template of our old site and is not what our new site looks like. Our new team of developers have built and designed a new site which we'll be launching soon). If you want to join a growing team of innovative student leaders transforming the rentals space, look no further! At Least Easy, we value positive vibes and a willingness to learn, so if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Lease Easy is a venture backed startup in the mid-term rentals space. We're a member of the prestigious Capital Factory Accelerator in Austin, and in the process of fundraising. All our founding team is from UT Austin, and we're looking to expand quickly!
• Previous experience in a marketing role
• Understanding of SEO
• Proven leadership experience
• Strong written and communication skills
• Previous startup related experience