Lease Easy is on the hunt for a Marketing Intern for the summer, with the option to extend into the Fall. Lease Easy is a metasearch and recommendation site for the mid-term rentals market. We aggregate flexible furnished monthly stays and help match renters to accommodations that fit their lifestyles. We're looking for someone who is driven, curious, and looking for an involved role in a fast growing startup! Benefits include:
• Working directly with the CEO to develop and execute paid marketing campaigns
• Interacting with our other interns on projects
• Implementing real initiatives to grow a company
• Ability to strengthen your communication and presentation skills when building partnerships
• Being a part of a tightly-knit team of super smart and motivated students
Don't have much experience with SEO tactics, copywriting, or marketing? No problem! We will be providing training and welcome all those who are willing to learn! This is an unpaid role, but if there is a strong fit and mutual interest, equity compensation can be discussed.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Developing a long term content marketing strategy
• Developing strategic outreach and seeking partnerships
• Tracking key metrics and independently manage initiatives
• Writing strong blog posts and other content
• Understanding how to optimize web SEO
If you want to join a growing team of innovative student leaders transforming the rentals space, look no further! At Least Easy, we value positive vibes and a willingness to learn, so if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
Lease Easy will be joining the Capital Factory Accelerator in Austin soon! We've acquired over $25k in seed funding, and are really looking to kickstart our growth this summer!
• Business, marketing, advertising, or economics major
• Knowledge or experience in a marketing related role
• Understanding of SEO
• Strong written and communication skills