GraySquare has been in business since late 2016. We specialize in creating and implementing marketing and sales campaigns that drive sales and customer retention for our large business clients. Our clients give us a lot of creative control to manage the campaigns we build for them. We currently build and operate marketing campaigns in the telecommunications and energy industries. We’ve grown our internal team from 5 to 60 in a matter of 18 months.
GraySquare is currently seeking a Marketing Intern to support the functions of the Philadelphia Marketing team. This is a paid internship. The ideal candidate has a strong passion for marketing and public relations industry with a keen attention to detail and is an outgoing and hardworking individual. This internship will provide significant hands-on insight into a fast-paced role, as well as invaluable learning about the marketing industry.
We truly thank all applicants for their interest in joining the GraySquare Team, but only those candidates considered for an initial interview will be contacted.
- Provide support with all marketing administrative needs
- Provide support for all PR-related events
- Assisting our clients by gaining and retaining customers
- Developing strong leadership and interpersonal skills
- Assist with managing on-site production and execution
- Meeting and making a connection with customers, asking questions and listening to customer needs, then giving options and advice on meeting those needs.
- Draft pitches, actively conduct outreach and engage with clients
- Participate in team and department brainstorms
- All other duties as assigned
- Understanding and appreciation for Marketing
- Commitment to working well in a team
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Extremely detail oriented with strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to multi-task and “roll with the punches”
- Exudes a positive, personable attitude coupled with an outgoing personality
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office (specifically Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook)
- Ability to take direction but can confidently work autonomously
- Must be available 3 full days per week
- 0 – 1 years of experience in public relations, communications or other marketing-related field; successful completion of 1 internship preferred