BlockchainDriven is an agency specializing in blockchain focused strategy, marketing, consulting, and development services for blockchain, distributed ledger deployment, dApp, fintech and cryptocurrency projects. We aim to aid businesses looking to innovate within their industries through cutting edge tech solutions to bring their vision to life. From ideation, education, concept, strategy, planning, development, and marketing, BlockchainDriven covers the entire range of blockchain consulting needs. BlockchainDriven's work has been featured in Fortune, Business Insider, MSN, CBS, Bloomberg, Bitcoin Insider, and many other media channels.
You will be involved with the new initiative from BlockchainDriven, BlockDriven Academy. BlockDriven Academy focuses on blockchain education and gaining skills to help people navigate the blockchain space. Work side by side with blockchain experts on an innovative way to educate people about the blockchain industry. You get an opportunity to help build this platform into a leader in the blockchain education space.
We have welcomed new talents into our agency through our Internship Program for 2020, welcoming those who are looking to learn, grow and make an impact in the blockchain ecosystem while learning from industry experts and thought leaders.
Please note that due to high demand for internship and career opportunities, it might take us up to 24 hours to get back to those who wish to join the BlockchainDriven team. To apply, email us through our application form below
The intern will work in creating and maintaining our BlockDriven website in addition to designing marketing graphics and materials for events and promotion. These designs will be the face of the company and have a strong focus on future facing technology, education, and conversion. You'll be creating the visual representation of blockchain and what it means. In this role you’ll be working both independently and alongside other teams to accomplish our aims. Be prepared, be flexible and take on additional responsibilities as required.
- Create design updates for BlockDriven Academy website and online banners, speakers and visual design.
- Think outside the box to create psychologically impactful designs with a clear message in mind.
- Collaborate with various teams to define marketing and communication visuals to support the BlockDriven Academy brand direction and increase audience reach and engagement.
- Ideate unique ways to visually represent complex ideas and information.
This is a remote position.
Time per week: 10-15 hours
- Share a portfolio
- Must be experienced with Photoshop and Illustrator
- Experience designing banners, brochures, and infographics a plus
- Understanding of visual psychology, impact, and direction
- Creative and wanting to help build great brands
- Passionate about emerging technology
- Able to commit 10-15 hours per week until early September