- The Editorial Intern will help with the running of Purveyour's blog and website. They must have the ability to work solo or as part of a team, strong soft skills, and a high level of attention to detail. They will gain exposure into what is involved in the day to day running a fashion/e-commerce startup.
- Daily curation of the blog featuring dynamic content. You will be part of an editorial team responsible for updating the blog throughout the day by selecting and highlighting posts to feature.
- Crushing it on social media. Not only sharing editorial content stories, but finding new ways to do so.
- Onboarding stores and brands to the platform and developing familiarity with their products and unique selling qualities
- Exploring and executing upon new content opportunities, from live social broadcasts to podcasts to quote graphics to videos.
- Helping to coordinate feature stories showcasing stores and brands, providing social recaps and other necessary materials.
At a minimum to qualify for this role you need:
- Experience in writing, reporting and blogging, with a background in journalism or comparable field.
- Strong interest in fashion and e-commerce
- The ability to be a self-starter and self-sufficient.
- A strong understanding of and proven ability to run social media accounts.
- A high level of creativity, both in day-to-day tasks and larger objectives.
- Strong writing and editing skills.
- Strong organizational and time-management skills with the ability to manage multiple stories, projects and tasks.