Dive is in search of a Web Developer Intern for an initial 6 week role, with a possible extension to a longer term.
We are looking for a student who is interested in gaining web development experience alongside a fun and supportive environment!
Dive is an app that combines the functionality of a Slack with the simplicity of GroupMe and iMessage. At Dive, we value a willingness to pitch ideas, ask questions, and community. Not only do we want you to thrive and utilize your strengths, but we also want to challenge you to grow alongside our company.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Work alongside the design team to implement and execute their ideas
• Attend mandatory meetings with the Web design and Design collab teams as well as a weekly meeting with the entire company
• The successful candidate will be working with the expectation of 22 hours a week and this opportunity is an unpaid position. The work is interesting, challenging and fun, with tremendous growth opportunities. Be prepared to learn a lot in a fun and supportive environment!
• You’re a forward-thinking, problem-solver mindset- you do not waste time waiting for someone to hand you a task list
• You are creative and are willing to try new things when faced with obstacles
• You’re detail oriented and a team player
• You enjoy a little freedom in setting up processes from the ground up
• You have experience with designing, coding and modifying websites that are visually appealing and feature user-friendly design and clear navigation