Moe Brown for Congress is seeking interns to help out on a highly competitive Congressional campaign in South Carolina's 5th Congressional District. Interns will work remotely and must be avaliable at least 5 hours per week. This internship is open to both high school and college students. Stipend possible. Course credit can be facilitated upon request.
If interested, please submit a one-page Letter of Interest to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Intern Application [Your Name]" in the subject line.
Interns will work on the campaign's finance and communications team. Some responsibilities will be shifted depending on weekly priorities. Responsibilities may include:
- Learn the ins and outs of political fundraising
- Assist the finance team with data entry and donor research
- Assist with drafting campaign materials and content
- Help staff develop messaging
- Assist with media monitoring
Applications will be accepted on a rolling basis.