The Point72 Academy Summer Externship is a four-week, intensive virtual training program for 2021 graduates whose internships may have been affected by COVID-19.
As a participant, you will get virtual crash courses in investing topics from our Academy and Investment Professional Development Teams and gain insights from Point72 Investment Professionals. You’ll also work with your peers to prepare and present case studies to our teams.
Point72 will provide a competitive stipend during this time, and successful candidates will be invited to interview for our 2021 full-time Point72 Academy Associate class.
- will receive a bachelor’s degree or equivalent in Fall 2020 or Spring 2021
- have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.3/4.0 (or equivalent)
- are mature, extremely bright, self-motivated, and eager to learn
- demonstrate a passion for the capital markets
- have a fierce commitment to ethics, integrity, and compliance
- can manage multiple tasks and deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- have strong analytical, writing, verbal communication, and technical skills