Lease Easy is on the hunt for a Growth Hacker Intern for the summer, with the option to extend into the Fall. Lease Easy is a metasearch and recommendation site for the mid-term rentals market. We aggregate flexible monthly stays and help match renters to accommodations that fit their lifestyles. We're looking for someone who is driven, curious, and looking for an involved role in a rapidly growing startup! This is an unpaid role, but if there is a strong fit and mutual interest, equity compensation can be discussed.
You will be responsible for the following:
• Spearheading Facebook marketing initiatives
• Tracking key metrics and analytics for driving users to our site
• Creating and implementing strategic content for driving growth across different social media platforms
• Conducting weekly meetings with CEO to track progress and set goals
If you want to join a growing team of innovative student leaders transforming the rentals space, look no further! At Least Easy, we value positive vibes and a willingness to learn, so if this sounds like you, we'd love to hear from you!
About Us: Lease Easy will be joining the Capital Factory Accelerator in Austin soon! We've acquired over $25k in seed funding, and are really looking to kickstart our growth this summer!
• Past experience with social media marketing or growth hacking
• Strong written and communication skills
• Interested in startups and the rentals space
• A great attitude!