Jetzy is a global social network of people who enjoy travel and unique lifestyle experiences. Whether it's culture, food, nightlife or outdoors, on our interest and location based Jetzy app you can contact like-minded people for authentic local recommendations or even plan to meet in person so you're never lost or alone anywhere you go.
Jetzy is looking for an energetic, curious, and driven Operations and Administrative Intern. This role is focused on managing the day to day operations of the Jetzy organization as well as providing Administrative assistance to the Founder/President. The Intern will work closely with the Founder/President with managing their schedule, travel arrangements, conference connections, and bookings. Through working closely with the CEO, the intern will learn all about how a startup operates, leadership skills, team management, time management skills, and more. This is an incredible opportunity to be on the ground with a startup from the inception of the product and gain an in-depth entrepreneurial skill set.
- Helps the founders on planning the strategic initiatives and delegating tasks to respective teams
- Manage Founder’s calendar
- Book travel arrangements, including hotel, airfare, and meetings
- Produces and maintains management documents and information by transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, & graphics.
- Must spend time every day checking Jetzy on Social Media through liking, commenting, and promoting in your own way
- Conserves Executive's time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence; drafting letters and documents; collecting and analyzing information
- Maintains confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
- Provides historical reference by developing and utilizing filing & retrieval systems and recording meeting discussions.
- Maintains all files and records
- Attention to detail and ability to work in a high-pressure environment
- Proficiency in the English language is a must
- Microsoft Office Suite (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
- Google Suite
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and through a team environment
- Ability to multi-task and move with a sense of urgency in a fast paced environment
- Superior problem-solving skills
- Must be resourceful and creative with solutions