For two decades, NVIDIA has pioneered visual computing, the art and science of computer graphics. With our invention of the GPU - the engine of modern visual computing - the field has expanded to encompass video games, movie production, product design, medical diagnosis and scientific research. Today, visual computing is becoming increasingly central to how people interact with technology, and there has never been a more exciting time to join our team!
We are now looking for an Event Tech Ops Intern: A cool, fun, technical individual that will be working with our Marketing and Product teams on NVIDIA latest products! This unique role needs someone who thrives in a fast-paced, highly dynamic environment that can adapt to a variety of challenges. It’ll also require travel to Events, Tradeshows, Product Launches and even working behind the scenes at our CEO’s Keynotes.
What you'll be doing:
- As an intern in Product Engineering, you will learn the overall product cycle from tapeout to mass production
- Drive an Automatic Tester Equipment and contribute to debugging silicon failures for improved product yield
- Use python and statistical programs to automate silicon characterization data analysis
- Gain hands on experience in product qualification efforts
- Pursuing a Master's degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
- Strong problem solving skills
- Course work in ASIC Mixed Signal Design, Device Physics, C++/Java/Python coding
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong understanding of semiconductor process technology
- Have some related course work on DFT
- Enthusiastic and passionate about the industry
- Previous school or industry projects in Python or Java