Endeavor supports nearly 2,000 high-impact entrepreneurs leading 1,200+ companies at the “scale-up” stage, offering them a best-in-class seal of approval, an unrivaled personal and professional network, frictionless co-investment capital, and peer-to-peer idea exchange in a truly global setting. We are looking for an intern willing to learn the ins and outs of managing a Venture Capital fund with over $200M, who will gain experience in the following areas:
- Learn how to and support facilitate Venture Capital investments
- Learn finance aspects of the fund facilitated through supporting on various financial schedules and models
- Collaborate on developing and maintaining a database “master data tracker” for all the investments tracking various data points including valuations and changes thereto
- Help identifying and analyzing trends in the Venture Capital sector as well as the leading players in each region through research projects
- Learn how to leverage cloud-based software in order to ensure updates on the investment process are available throughout the organization
At this time, as a certified non-for-profit organization, Endeavor does not have the ability to pay interns. However, we are happy to support applications for funding from universities/colleges, grants, or course credit.
- Current undergraduate or graduate student with at least one year of schooling left
- Demonstrated interest in Business, Economics, Entrepreneurship, Finance, or Management
- Knowledgable / proficiency in Microsoft Excel
-Familiarity with Salesforce is a plus
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Must be able to work independently
- Must be willing to adopt the company's mission and values
Please apply using the link attached.