QuoIntelligence is a premier threat intelligence startup, with an established presence in the EU and US markets. Headquartered in Frankfurt, Germany and incorporated in Maryland, USA, QuoIntelligence provides companies and organizations across all industries with expertise in the fight against cybercrime. Our Intelligence Operation Team analyzes the current and future cyber threat landscape to disseminate timely and accurate tactical/operational/strategic intelligence to external customers and industry peers. The team is distributed across Germany, Spain, and the US and its members come from both the cyber security and defense sector.
The threat intelligence Analyst Intern is responsible for assisting with collecting, reporting, and analyzing information related to cyber threats. The Intern will work closely with the Intelligence Operations team to research information and produce written assignments. The Intern will be provided on the job training for delivering high value threat information that is tailored to customer needs and is to be shared with risk management specialists, security professionals and policy makers globally.
Position Type: Full-time, Intern
Position Term: 6 month period, with potential of becoming permanent after term completion depending on availability.
Position Location: remote supporting to the VP of Threat Intelligence located in New Jersey, USA.
- Gathering information about the current cyber threat landscape using open source information to conduct analysis and prepare reports
- Daily monitoring and analyzing cyber threat related and geopolitical events for impact on the business
- Producing clear, well-structured, and compelling reports of varying lengths to support our customers, with the assistence from senior analysts
- Working independently and reacting rapidly to breaking news and incidents
- Assisting in brainstorming sessions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with demonstrated attention to detail.
- Excellent analysitcal and problem solving skills, with ability to assess and analyze information from various sources to develop actionable intelligence
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to collaborate with in a team, in a fast-paced environment.
- Knowledge of emerging cyber trends, risks, and cybersecurity
- Be an organizational talent who is characterized by an analytical way of thinking, a strong willingness to learn and the ability to grasp larger networks and connections between events
Desired Skills, not Required:
- Experience with analyzing large data sets to identify notable conclusions or actionable trends for reporting
- Familiarity with tools such as Splunk and Maltego
- Certification in CISSP, Network+, Security+ or similar