Talklet is a startup aiming to make mental healthcare accessible. We offer affordable, short, and informal consultations over our web-app for individuals who face stressors but don’t require traditional therapy.
Our goal is to raise brand awareness before we launch through posting relevant content, and so we're looking for creative writers and bloggers to join us! If you love writing, are passionate about mental health, or are interested in learning more about SEO and inbound marketing for blogs, you'll be a great fit!
Some projects you will be doing:
* Writing blogs for Talklet relating to mental health, wellbeing (You have lots of autonomy to choose your topics!)
* Researching about mental health
* Improving Search Engine Optimization (SEO) for blogs
Time commitment/week: 5-10 hours (Remote, Part-Time)
Compensation: As a startup, we will compensate you in other means. Pay is negotiable.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions! We are happy to speak with you.
Check out our website at talklet.org
* Clear and concise writing skills
* Interested in mental health
* Knowing about SEOs is a plus