Our Founder & CEO Super Julie Braun (also known as SJ) created Super PurposesTM LLC in 2018. The mission of our Company is to help millions of people gain the real-world experience needed to help them reach their career goals. (Our favorite soul sister company is SuperInterns.com.)
Because we are experts Edutainment Programs and helping people get the careers they deserve, the experiences we offer are unique in that we respect interns unlike most companies. We aren’t playing in a sandbox. We know that interns (we call them Teammates) aren’t burdens, coffee fetchers, or file cleaners; our Teammates are given high level, impactful, and skill building projects to help us grow while the Teammate grows.
To learn more, go to https://tinyurl.com/JoinSuperPurposes and meet our Founder SJ and get insight on our wack-a-doodle team, what we are building and how you may help us.
• Conduct the first interview and schedule the second interview with department Senior.
• Seek out and recommend creative new ways of sourcing talent.
• Source and recruit candidates using a variety of outlets, such as job postings and social
media, while effectively targeting the right candidates for the job.
• Develop relationships with colleges and prospective talent.
• Review resumes, cover letters, and assess interview performance.
• Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees and assist with the
• Conduct and train new teammates on our on-boarding and recruiting processes.
• Be the main point of contact for new teammates.
• Update Teammate Bios; create profiles for new Teammates and update profiles for existing
• Create and distribute the company newsletter.
• Handle Employment Verification and Letters of Recommendation.
• Process departures.
• Attend team and senior meetings as needed.
-10 hours a week for 20 weeks, totaling 200 hours per internship.
-This is an unpaid virtual internship, but the experience and connections you will get for your professional portfolio and LinkedIn profile are priceless!
Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• Highly motivated, detail-oriented, reliable and organized.
• Excellent in verbal and written communication, email etiquette, the Internet, and MS Office.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend video conferencing
meetings whenever needed.
• Enthusiastic and grateful to have the opportunity to work with us!
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
• A Super Human Resources Specialist!