Our Founder & CEO Super Julie Braun (also known as SJ) created Super PurposesTM LLC in 2018. The mission of our Company is to help millions of people gain the real-world experience needed to help them reach their career goals. (Our favorite soul sister company is SuperInterns.com.)
Because we are experts Edutainment Programs and helping people get the careers they deserve, the experiences we offer are unique in that we respect interns unlike most companies. We aren’t playing in a sandbox. We know that interns (we call them Teammates) aren’t burdens, coffee fetchers, or file cleaners; our Teammates are given high level, impactful, and skill building projects to help us grow while the Teammate grows.
To learn more, go to https://tinyurl.com/JoinSuperPurposes and meet our Founder SJ and get insight on our wack-a-doodle team, what we are building and how you may help us.
• Handle automation, broadcasts, tagging and sequencing emails.
• Handle single and double opt-in forms, welcome e-mails and setting success page url’s.
• Import and export leads using csv files.
• Oversee and recommend technology platforms.
• Organize customers and leads by creating tags and lists.
• Broadcast e-mails as necessary – announcement, promotion, webinars or information to
• Be able to analyze lead behavior based on emails sent, opened and clicked and create
• Use Intelligent Split Testing to test which subject line is better.
• Create automated marketing campaigns.
• Train, support, and collaborate with web design team as needed on technology.
• Attend team meetings and senior meetings, as required.
-10 hours a week for 20 weeks, totaling 200 hours per internship.
-This is an unpaid virtual internship, but the experience and connections you will get for your professional portfolio and LinkedIn profile are priceless!
• User-driven; your focus encompasses the mission of the company.
• You are an Automation Junkie - Kartra & e-mail marketing automation
• Watch these videos to know more about e-mail marketing automation
• Highly motivated; detail oriented; reliable and organized.
• Adaptable to changes in projects and priorities and can handle multiple projects.
• Willing to try innovative marketing strategies.
• Able to work independently with minimum supervision and attend conferencing meetings
• Tech savvy and own a computer with reliable access to an Internet connection.
• Cyber-secure and have Anti-virus software loaded and operational on your workstation.