Are you passionate about connecting people, growth hacking, and marketing? Come join us at Glimpse as a growth and marketing intern.
Glimpse is a Y-Combinator, VC-backed company meaningfully engaging people online. On Glimpse, people match for a series of one-on-one, time-boxed video calls. Each call includes fun icebreaker questions and games to play.
This is a part-time, commission-based position of 10 hours/week. Interns will earn 30% of the sales they close.
What you’d do:
- Create and execute on a strategy for one vertical (member type such as universities, companies, and college organizations) to get more groups onto Glimpse
- Contact organizations and conduct sales calls/demos with organizations to get groups onto Glimpse
- Manage communication with contacts at organizations
- Experiment with different growth tactics and adjust strategy accordingly
- Excited about Glimpse and looking to work in a fast-paced, creative start-up environment
- Creative, results-oriented, organized, and collaborative
- Experimental, enjoys figuring out what works and what doesn’t
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience at a start-up a plus