We are looking for an analytical, results-driven Back-end Developer who will work with team members to develop back-end applications and processes. The Back-end Developer will use his or her understanding of programming languages and tools to formulate more efficient processes, solve problems, and create a more seamless experience for users. You should have excellent communication, computer, and project management skills.
To succeed as a Backend Developer, you should be focused on building a better, more efficient program and creating a better end-user experience. You should be knowledgeable, collaborative, and motivated.
Back-end Developer Responsibilities:
* Compile and analyze data, processes, and codes to troubleshoot problems and identify areas for improvement.
* Collaborating with the front-end developers and other team members to establish objectives and design more functional, cohesive codes to enhance the user experience.
* Recording data and reporting it to leadership
* Taking the lead on projects, as needed.
This internship is unpaid. However, you will gain invaluable experience in working with a team to create a product that will change people's lives.
Mobile Developer Requirements:
* Has or pursuing a Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field.
* Ability to multitask.
* Excellent interpersonal skills.
Mobile Developer Preferred Skills:
* Familiarity with React Native
* A portfolio of applications you have created or contributed to.
* Experience with Github