We are looking for PR Interns to join the Public Relations team at SavingTakeouts. At SavingTakeouts, you will have a unique opportunity to be critically involved in strategic projects at a growing startup by expanding our network through researching and contacting organizations and people to further our mission. We are looking for someone who is genuine, driven, and committed to our mission at SavingTakeouts.
This virtual internship will be unpaid with a minimum duration of 8 weeks and the time commitment ranges from 15-20 hours per week. Applicants must be enrolled in high school or an undergraduate/graduate program. The program consists of hands-on learning, opportunities to create work with teams across the organization, and the chance to have some fun throughout the summer!
- No previous experience is required! Must be open-minded and confident in reaching out to organizations and people to further expand our network
- Research companies, non-profit organizations, influencers, events, etc. that will be able to leverage our platform to help small businesses
- Bring new perspectives and strategies in order to outreach and build our client base
- Act as the communicating liaison between the organization and SavingTakeouts
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite applications
- Must be passionate about our cause!
- Effective communication skills and the willingness to interact with teammates who share different backgrounds
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills that allow you to think out-of-the-box
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deliverables, and stakeholders effectively
- Considered a plus if you can speak/write in other languages!
- Take part in impactful projects that will benefit your community while gaining soft skills such as leadership, teamwork, communication, critical thinking, etc.
- This is a student-led initiative! Expand your network with other students and make lots of friends. We have weekly virtual socials!
- Receive a recommendation(s) from your direct supervisor upon completion of the program on LinkedIn
- No micromanagement here! Hours are flexible and this opportunity is remote.
Learn more about us at savingtakeouts.org and follow us on Instagram (@savingtakeouts), Facebook, or LinkedIn! Share our cause and help us empower more small businesses. Please reach out to email@example.com if there are any inquiries regarding your application!
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.