Saturn Cloud helps companies perform data science at a new level of scale, with one-click solutions, to solve the world’s hardest problems. Our product is a SaaS platform which equips data science teams with high-leverage automation tools, eliminating hours of traditional, manual work. The platform is user-friendly, scalable and secure.
You will be a Data Scientist (internship position) for Saturn Cloud, an exciting new venture founded by the creators of Anaconda, NumPy, and SciPy. The role features participating in all product activities from inception to delivery, including engaging in discussion with Fortune 1000 customers to understand their needs, working with engineering to build insights, and coordinating with various internal stakeholders to ensure success.
- Work on high-visibility projects (e.g. price optimization, content marketing, and demand forecasting)
- Participate in customer engagement, product definition, success metrics, prioritize features, to deliver a polished market-ready product
- Conduct end-to-end analysis that includes data gathering and requirements specification, processing, analysis, and effectively communicate findings and provide key insights/recommendations to various functional leads
- Own cross-functional interactions for your features (across eng/marketing/field/sales)
- Degree or currently pursuing degree in a quantitative discipline (e.g. Operations Research, Statistics, Economics)
- Proficient knowledge of R or Python, SQL
- Comfortable with quantitative analysis, statistical techniques, data mining
- Good communicator (written & visual presentation)
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence others
- Great team player